We understand that they want to enhance their, ahem, natural beauty but when you start to look like an entirely different person, you’ve gone way too far.
- MN Business
- Fired Tumblr Writers Lose Out On Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars
- JK! Forbes Says Net Worth And Revenue Are Two Different Things And Janet Is No Billionaire
- Throw A Great Last Minute Memorial Day BBQ On A Budget
- The Odd Couple? Can Stay-At-Home Dads And Breadwinner Moms Work?
- No Sale: Auction Of Winnie Mandela’s Possessions Failed After There Are No Bidders Or Entry Into Home
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé’s Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez’s Curves After Twins and More!)
- Adrienne Bailon, Michelle Rodriguez Pose For ‘Cosmo For Latinas’ Award Ceremony
- Blazin’ Or Blasé: Sevyn Streeter’s Jeremy Scott Adidas Jersey On BET’s ’106 & Park’
- Would You Buy A Wedding Dress From Target? Store Now Offers $100 Gowns
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
- Bossip, Bossip.com, Moguldom Media Group
- 24Wired, 24Wired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- HipHopWired, HipHopWired.com, Moguldom Media Group
- StyleBlazer, StyleBlazer.com, Moguldom Media Group
- MommyNoire, MommyNoire.com, Moguldom Media Group
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2012 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved.