So just yesterday I was speculating about whether Deion and Tracey Edmonds might be mixing a little pleasure with their business of his new reality show. Had I waited for footage of these two on the red carpet for TD Jakes 35th Anniversary Gala in Dallas I would have gotten my answer, which is yes.
After Tracey was asked about the reality show she’s producing for the person we can now refer to as her man, a reporter asked if the two were having a date night, to which Deion responded, “This isn’t a date night just because cameras are in here. Every night is a date night.
Word? The interviewer asked if every night was a date night with her, meaning Tracey, and Deion said, “Yes, who else?” which prompted her to ask what sparked the chemistry between them. Deion told her:
“She’s grown, she’s intelligent, she’s sophisticated. She’s beautiful inside and out. It’s no facade, when she takes off the make up, she’s still beautiful.”
We obviously know Deion has a lot going on right now with his very public divorce from Pilar and their custody battle, but the former NFL star is confident things will be totally different with Tracey as he told the reporter:
“Tracey has her own, that avoids a lot of drama right there.”
Despite Tracey claiming to have just met Deion at the beginning of this year when her company first began discussions with with him to produce this reality project, I can’t help but feel like something is fishy considering Pilar claimed she was Deion’s mistress throughout their marriage. It’s possible that these two being a couple could just be an ironic twist of fate but women know and I think Pilar’s mistress claim might be one instance where she was telling the truth throughout this ordeal. Technically, he’s still married anyway so that mistress title is partially accurate.
Do you think Tracey and Deion just recently started dating or were they creeping all along”
More on Madame Noire!
- Cute Kid Alert: Diddy Shows Love to Chance, Christian and Justin for Graduating, Charlize Takes Jackson Out & More
- The Woman Behind The Baller: Amar’e's Fiance Dishes On How They Met, Her Move To NYC, and The Grand Proposal
- Madame On The Street: Who Should You NOT Take Relationship Advice From?
- You Could’ve Kept That: 9 Movie Remakes and Sequels That Shouldn’t Have Seen the Light of Day
- Don’t Be His Fool, or His Doormat: Excuses Women Need to Stop Making For Men
- Jealous? Why You Should Be At Peace With Yourself Before Entering A Relationship
- Like A Fine Glass Of Wine: 8 Hollywood Leading Ladies Who Have Aged Gracefully