(Time.com) — Your retirement plan probably looks different than it did a few years ago. Yet things aren’t as awful as you might imagine. We’ve turned the corner on some key financial fronts, and it’s both safe and smart to start thinking about your golden years again. For one thing, the recession almost certainly ended months ago. The recovery has been shaky, but make no mistake: it has begun. Meanwhile, 4 in 5 companies that scaled back their 401(k) plans during the downturn say they will restore benefits this year, Hewitt Associates reports.
More on Madame Noire!
- Whatchu Know About That?! 10 Songs I Shouldn't Have Been Singing As A Kid
- Here Comes The Mess: The Tackiest, Over-The-Top Wedding Shows On TV
- Breakout Actors From Ensemble Casts Who've Managed To Stay Relevant On Their Own
- Time For A Check Up: Celebrities Who Are Coping With Serious Illnesses
- 14 Rules To Follow When Getting Back With Your Ex
- Because One Awkward Hook-Up Isn't Enough: Celebs Who Repeatedly Date Their Co-Stars
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote
Lyfe Jennings Lands ‘Ratchet-Free’ Reality Show With His Kids That He Swears Will Be Nothing Like ‘All My Baby Mamas’
But he does have some baby mama drama.Read More
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN