(ENTREPRENEUR.com) Free labor? In Manhattan, the most expensive city in the United States? Well, yes. Goldberg had no trouble finding young women from excellent universities to report, write and program content for the startup. One was Michelle Halpern. After graduating last spring from Syracuse University, she discovered that her employment options were to waitress for a paycheck or work for free in fashion journalism, a field with dwindling entry-level positions.
More on Madame Noire!
- Time For A Check Up: Celebrities Who Are Coping With Serious Illnesses
- 14 Rules To Follow When Getting Back With Your Ex
- Because One Awkward Hook-Up Isn't Enough: Celebs Who Repeatedly Date Their Co-Stars
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote
- Baseball Cuties You've Been Sleeping On
- Embrace Your Natural You -- Hair, Body, And Soul: 15 Ways To Fall In Love With Ourselves
- No One Is Immune: Famous Men And Women Who've Had Mastectomies
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
With Father’s Day right around the corner, we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to chat with some celebrity dads about what that day means to them.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN