Evelyn Lozada’s constant threats to leave “Basketball Wives” have finally gotten her something—a spinoff series about her and her NFL boo Ochocinco.
The show isn’t all Evelyn was given to stick around for the fourth season of the series. According to sources, her new arrangement for the show will allow her to shoot half as often and work around her daughter’s school schedule, all with a fat raise. Must be nice to do half the “work” for more pay.
The Evelyn-Ochocinco spinoff is expected to document the months leading up to the couple’s wedding, but so far there’s no word on whether the wedding will be videotaped–if there is one.
So, more of mean girl Evelyn on VH1…how are you feeling about this? Will you tune in for her and Ochocinco’s spinoff series?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- In the Spirit of Christmas: Is It Ever Too Late to Reunite with Your Father?
- Are You on a Real Date — Or An “Almost Date”?
- Get Choked Up: 10 Collar Necklaces Worthy of Happy Tears
- The Questions He Hopes You Never Ask
- Reagan Gomez’s Marriage Advice: ‘Keep People Out of Your Business’
- 9 Inconvenient Truths About Men and Cheating
- Caught Cheating? How To Move Forward After Being Unfaithful