The collar necklace, also known as the ‘choker necklace’, has come a long way since the late 80′s and early 90′s. We can rest assured because modern versions are oh-so-chic as they are molded out of metals, decked out in pearls, or covered in gems – sometimes all at once! Rock any of our trendy picks with a collared button-up or use them to jazz up a simple tee. Go on, and let your collar necklace pop!
More on Madame Noire!
- Not My Finest Moment: 9 Celebrities Who Bashed Their Own Work
- That Won't Get It Right Or Tight: 14 Most Common Workout Mistakes
- Leave It To The Professionals: Celebrity Shade That Didn't Go Over Too Well
- Super Powers, White Hats & Dad: The "Scandal" Season Finale Recap
- Be All You Can Be: Celebrities Who Have Served In The Military
- Age Ain't Nothing But A Number -- Or Is It? Tips For Dating An Older Gentleman
- People Who Can't "Sang" But Still Make Good Music
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN