Robin Thicke: Good Sex Keeps His Marriage Intact
Robin Thicke and Paula Patton have been together since they were in high school. On top of that, both have successful careers in the entertainment industry and a son to raise. With their plates piled high, it’s imperative they do what they can to keep their marriage together.
Recently, in an interview with Us Weekly, the singer said his sex life is what keeps their marriage intact.
“My wife is an actress, a mother, and a wife and I am a husband, a father and a singer so we haven’t seen each other a lot the past couple of weeks,” he continued. “We won’t see each other a lot until Christmas and it’s very difficult, but the only thing that gets us by is having great sex together. There is never enough [sex]. When it does happen, it goes on for hours.”
Well, well, well! That’s certainly nice to hear. Anything that keeps a marriage together, we’re all for it.
And speaking of keeping a marriage together, having your wife star in your music videos as your love interest doesn’t hurt either.
Check out the singer’s latest video Love After War featuring Paula.
More on Madame Noire!
- 7 Reasons to Date a Geek
- Protecting Your Do — But He Hates Your Headscarf!
- Beyond BMI: Why Black Women Need Fairer Measures of Health
- Oh, The Faux Pas! Celebrities Who Need To Fire Their Stylists
- The Number One Thing Men Find Attractive
- 8 People You Don’t Want to Sit Near on the Way Home for Thanksgiving
- Ratchet News: Cross-Dressing Man Arrested for Injecting Cement into Woman’s Butt