If you’re in your 50’s and he’s in his 70’s, no big deal. And lucky him by the way. You’ve both basically done all the personal growth you’re going to do. You’ve both gotten your wilder years out of the way, and you’ve both lived full lives with satisfying careers and plenty of travel (hopefully). But, when you’re younger, every year, even every half year, changes come, meaning different concerns, different priorities and overall different mentalities. You want someone whose knowledge and experience will complement—even supplement—your own. And it’s a very particular aged man who can do that. To be a cougar or try your hand with an older man? If you miss the mark, you’ll be dealing with these issues:
More on Madame Noire!
- Doing The Most And They Know It: Celebs Who Regret Showing Too Much Skin
- Going My Way? How To Flirt On Public Transit
- Make It Hot! Fun Ways To Spice Up Your Sex Life
- True Life: I Wish I'd Known This When I Graduated College...
- Yummy In My Tummy: Tasty Foods That Keep You Energized
- After The Love Is Gone: The Most Common Reasons People Fall Out Of Love
- Do Not Take My Picture!!!! Celebs Who’ve Fought Back (Hard) Against Paparazzi
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN