Usher’s Little Brother Arrested on Domestic Violence Charges
Usher’s little brother, James Lackey, appears to have caught a case recently when police were called to his home following reports of a disturbance. When the cops arrived, James was promptly arrested on charges of domestic violence, cruelty to children, and reckless conduct.
Sources claim that James beat up his girlfriend and laid hands on their baby. After two days in jail, he was released on bail of $5,500. Just a few years ago, Usher told MTV to watch out for his younger brother who goes by the stage name JLack. The then-22-year-old was working on an album at the time. Now it appears we need to watch out for Usher’s little bro for other reasons.
Sad. We hope James and his family work this out.
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- What to Expect When Moving in With Your Man
- “Weave Wisdom” Episode 1: Weaves 101
- Steal This Star Style: Get These Fab Celeb Looks For Much Less
- 7 Reasons Nice Guys Finish First
- Bad Hair Days: Celebrity Hair Gone Wrong
- Kandi Burruss: Her Hair Wins & Womps Over the Years
- The Truth @bout Natural Hair With Anu: Re-Growing Temple Hair