With more life experiences, generally come more relationships. Older men tend to be more devoted to their partners and normally do not run around flirting and sleeping with a bunch of women – they already did that in their 20s! They’ve moved on from the promiscuous phase, and are actually ready to settle and ditch their boyish dating games. Women who have a history of being cheated on, most likely still hold a paranoia and deep emotional scar that they are scared to have re-opened. Typically, older men are less likely to cheat, but be sure that that behavior is not in their past. Just because they are older, doesn’t mean they are saints, it only suggests that they are less likely to cheat than younger men.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- CNN Reporter Mistakes Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Members For The Crips
- How A Traffic Stop Ended In Tragedy: Dashboard Footage In Walter Scott Murder Released
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
- Scathing Ferguson Report Highlights The Racial Bias Of The City’s Government, And The Debtor Prison Culture
- Must Watch: Black Mothers’ New Year’s Resolutions For America
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural