Stop Living Paycheck to Paycheck: Finally A Budgeting Tip That Works
You clip coupons, you don’t splurge and you cook rather than go out to eat. You’re the budget queen, one of the best to ever do it. But if you admit it, sometimes you fall short. You underestimate your bills or other miscellaneous expenses. It’s ok boo. Don’t beat yourself up about it. It happens to the best of us.
But it doesn’t have to happen anymore. Black Enterprise’s Money Coach suggests that once you figure out your monthly expenses, you should add twenty percent to that.
Get the details on this strategy at BlackEnterprise.com and stop living from paycheck to paycheck.
More on Madame Noire!
- What to Expect When Moving in With Your Man
- “Weave Wisdom” Episode 1: Weaves 101
- Steal This Star Style: Get These Fab Celeb Looks For Much Less
- 7 Reasons Nice Guys Finish First
- Bad Hair Days: Celebrity Hair Gone Wrong
- Kandi Burruss: Her Hair Wins & Womps Over the Years
- The Truth @bout Natural Hair With Anu: Re-Growing Temple Hair