Nene Leakes Creates $150 I’m Very Rich B***h T-Shirt
It’s not enough that Nene Leakes had to annoy us for the past two episodes of the “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” babbling on and on about how rich she is. She’s now decided to put it on a t-shirt. Taking a cue from Dave Chappelle’s “I’m Rich B***h” parodies, Nene has created a monogrammed T-shirt that reads “I’m Very Rich B***h” in Swarovski crystals— for a whopping $150.
The phrase could be heard all throughout her altercation with Sheree Whitfield on the season premier on November 6 as the two swapped low blows now that their money seems to have swapped places. I guess it’s a cute, opportunistic and capitalistic venture, but all I’m going to ask is: what happened the last time a reality TV star tried to make a t-shirt based off on an altercation she had on-screen? Hint: I don’t see anyone walking around with non m******r f*****g factor t-shirts anywhere.
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- 6 Bangin’ Hairstyles for Lovers of Bangs
- Are White Men Trophy Husbands to Some Black Women?
- 8 Reasons Why Water is So Important to Our Health
- Ask the Luv Coach: “He is Not Interested in Sex With Me Anymore”
- 6 Lies Women Tell To Make A Man Like Them
- 7 Things NOT To Tell Your Mom About Your Relationship
- Is Wearing a Weave For Everyone?