It finally happened: your man popped the question and now that altar is so close that you can almost feel the taffeta brush against your face. But a lot can happen along the way from the proposal to actually legally becoming husband and wife. While an engagement is a major commitment, it can also be a stressful time for the couple who’s burdened with the opinions of family and friends, the responsibility of planning a wedding and containing pre-wedding jitters. Too much time sweating the small stuff could possibly leave the love you both share in the dust. The list below includes some common Q&A that can nag at even the nicest nuptials.
More on Madame Noire!
- Not My Finest Moment: 9 Celebrities Who Bashed Their Own Work
- That Won't Get It Right Or Tight: 14 Most Common Workout Mistakes
- Leave It To The Professionals: Celebrity Shade That Didn't Go Over Too Well
- Super Powers, White Hats & Dad: The "Scandal" Season Finale Recap
- Be All You Can Be: Celebrities Who Have Served In The Military
- Age Ain't Nothing But A Number -- Or Is It? Tips For Dating An Older Gentleman
- People Who Can't "Sang" But Still Make Good Music
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN