The most common reason anyone will give you if asked why their relationship didn’t work out is that the other person changed. What is the most common way a man changes? It turns out he is not as sensitive has he played himself off to be in the beginning. What is the most common way a woman changes? It turns out she is a lot more sensitive than she played herself off to be. And suddenly, you have two people who pretended for a while to meet at a middle ground—at a this is exactly how sensitive I am ground. But you begin to drift away from that middle ground, in opposite directions, when you both realize you are not satisfied. You are not getting what you want. And you get a breakup. Here’s what women say to seem less sensitive in the beginning (even though it all falls apart in the end):
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- Meagan Good, Chad Coleman To Star In Law & Order: SVU Episode On Domestic Violence
- “You Put Your Hands On Me” Ray J’s Ex Manager Morgan Hardman Says He Hit Her
- A Real Stand Up Guy: Memphitz Threatens To Release K Michelle Sex Tape
- K. Michelle: I Didn’t Lie About Being Abused
- “To Get To Be A Professional Athlete, It Takes Anger.” Terry Crews Talks Anger And It Effect On Athletes
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural