The most common reason anyone will give you if asked why their relationship didn’t work out is that the other person changed. What is the most common way a man changes? It turns out he is not as sensitive has he played himself off to be in the beginning. What is the most common way a woman changes? It turns out she is a lot more sensitive than she played herself off to be. And suddenly, you have two people who pretended for a while to meet at a middle ground—at a this is exactly how sensitive I am ground. But you begin to drift away from that middle ground, in opposite directions, when you both realize you are not satisfied. You are not getting what you want. And you get a breakup. Here’s what women say to seem less sensitive in the beginning (even though it all falls apart in the end):
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: How Can I Ask My Friend To Hook Me Up With Her Ex?
- Janay Rice Opens Up About Fight That Led To Valentine’s Day Assault
- Famous Stars Who Have A History Of Domestic Violence
- “I Left The Bullet In The Hole” Michel’le Recalls The Time Dr. Dre Shot At Her
- Chris Brown Talks Awkward Domestic Violence PSA At The Grammys, And Why He’s Ready To Impregnate, But Not Marry Karrueche
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural