Nia Long got her wish for a healthy baby. A rep for the actress said she gave birth to a baby boy on Monday and named him Kez Sunday Udoka.
Spokeswoman Priscilla Moralez says “both mother and child are healthy and happy to be home.”
Congratulations Nia! We wish your growing family the very best.
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- 10 Very Annoying Things on Facebook
- 6 Dating Rules That Shouldn’t Exist Anymore
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha: Bad Sex, Dry Cake & Black Woman Green Hair
- How to Make Stretching Your Relaxer a Breeze
- Selita Ebanks Punches Woman For “Hitting On” Boo Terrence J
- How Your Childhood Affects Your Relationships
- Straight From His Lips: 8 Men Myths That Aren’t Always True