Whitney Houston Looks and Sounds Healthy on “Sparkle” Set
When it comes to Whitney Houston, we definitely want that old thing back! Which is why I was a little apprehensive to watch the video clip of Ms. Houston and Jordin Sparks talking about their latest effort, a remake of the classic “Sparkle.” I root for Whitney. I want her to do well, whether it’s on screen or on a stage, I wish her the best. Which is why anytime I see or hear her, I’m holding my breath the entire time, hoping and praying she makes it through without embarrassing herself or disappointing me…again.
So I was more than enthused after I watched this interview she recently did with Entertainment Tonight.True, Whitney’s speaking and singing voice aren’t the same; but, it works. And more importantly she looks healthier and seems stronger and more at peace with herself than she has in the past. Check out what she and Jordin had to say about the film and each other in this clip from Entertainment Tonight.
What do you make of this interview? Does Whitney seem to be doing better here?
More on Madame Noire!
- Making It: Stars Who Were Once Homeless
- Is His Appetite for Adult Films Killing Your Relationship?
- Ask The Luv Coach: “I’ve Got Drama With My Male Best Friend’s Girl”
- 10 Ways To Be A Better Friend
- 7 Silly Ways You Are Ruining Your Relationship
- Light Skinned Women: Let Go of the Guilt
- Should They Have Stayed? Flames Before The Fame and Fortune