Nicki Minaj and Willow Smith Collab on ‘Fireball’
I don’t know who looks more fun on the set of “Fireball”—11-year-old Willow Smith in army fatigues and a metallic jacket or Nicki Minaj wearing a stuffed animal dress and furry rainbow boots.
The two recently got together in LA to shoot the video for Willow Smith’s new single which was released last month. The video is expected to drop in the next few weeks. I have a feeling this song will put Willow front and center in the media once again. Do you think mini Will and Jada can top her “Whip My Hair” success with this new track? Listen below and tell us what you think.
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Making It: Stars Who Were Once Homeless
- Is His Appetite for Adult Films Killing Your Relationship?
- Ask The Luv Coach: “I’ve Got Drama With My Male Best Friend’s Girl”
- 10 Ways To Be A Better Friend
- 7 Silly Ways You Are Ruining Your Relationship
- Light Skinned Women: Let Go of the Guilt
- Should They Have Stayed? Flames Before The Fame and Fortune