Whether you are a fan of celebrities who transform into clothing designers or not, you have to give them some credit for their time management and large amount of commitment to take on another endeavor. Sure it’s all for money, but some of these singers, actors, songwriters, socialites, mothers, fathers and models have created beautiful and successful lines. Now the fourth largest industry in the world, the fashion industry brings in $400 billion a year. Take a look at these 10 celebrities turned fashionistas (and fashionist-ers), and see what you think!
More on Madame Noire!
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote
- Baseball Cuties You've Been Sleeping On
- Embrace Your Natural You -- Hair, Body, And Soul: 15 Ways To Fall In Love With Ourselves
- No One Is Immune: Famous Men And Women Who've Had Mastectomies
- It Might Not Be So Bad...How To Handle Being Set Up
- 'Oh Hell Naw!' Interesting Moments From Last Night's Episode Of LHHATL
- Bridal Rachetness: The Most Notorious Black Bridezillas
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
With Father’s Day right around the corner, we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to chat with some celebrity dads about what that day means to them.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN