Ever been on date #3, or #11 and wondered, “Where the hell did that come from?” when a guy did something out of character? The truth is that at that point you couldn’t have really known his entire character. But you might have started to like him, and then been totally disappointed when he displayed a trait that you knew you couldn’t live with. Bet you wish you’d known before… It just never came up because the opportunity hadn’t presented itself. You’re not going to notice that he has jealousy issues if all of your dates have been one-on-one dinners, or picnics in the park. And you have no way of knowing how big or small this guy’s comfort zone is until you (by chance) try to take him out of it. Then you realize that you two are too different. Fortunately, there are a few tricks to help you find out the important stuff fast, so you can avoid getting attached to the wrong guy and move on. Here’s our best advice for how to filter out the wrong guys fast.
More on Madame Noire!
- 15 White Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Raising Black Children
- How To Flirt At Work Without Being Unprofessional
- The Best And The Boldest Of The 2013 Billboard Music Award Fashion
- Not My Finest Moment: 9 Celebrities Who Bashed Their Own Work
- That Won't Get It Right Or Tight: 14 Most Common Workout Mistakes
- Leave It To The Professionals: Celebrity Shade That Didn't Go Over Too Well
- Super Powers, White Hats & Dad: The "Scandal" Season Finale Recap
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN