Brandy Joins Cast of Tyler Perry’s “The Marriage Counselor”
Tyler Perry keeps adding to the star power of his newest film “The Marriage Counselor.” After finding out Kim Kardashian would play the coworker of the movie’s lead, Jurnee Smollett, it’s been announced that Brandy will play coworker to Lance Gross’s character, who is Smolett’s husband.
Jerry Stiller and Vanessa Williams are also supposed to have parts in the film, but there’s no word yet on what part they’ll play. “I Still Know What You Did Last Summer” is the last movie I can remember watching Brandy in… she was decent enough for a horror flick. I hope she can pull off this supporting role.
What do you think about Tyler Perry adding her to his cast? It’s been a long time since her “Moesha” days.
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- 6 Good Reasons to Date “Other” Men
- Hair Foods: Nourishing Products Straight From Your Kitchen
- Uh, Come Get Your Kids! Things SOME Parents Need to Stop Doing
- Rapper Wale Wants to Advocate for Black Women: Please Don’t
- Falling in Love with an Ugly Man
- Fall Shows That Are Winners (Bonus: And They Have Some Black Characters!)