Love and Hip Hop for Olivia and Maino?
Some suggestive photos of the former first lady of the G-Unit playing kissy face with rapper Maino have popped up on the web. No one seemed to have any clue the two were dating, which makes you wonder: are they really?
Olivia is preparing for the debut of Season 2 of “Love and Hip Hop” and Maino is trying to get play for his new song, “That Could Be Us.” Do you smell a publicity stunt? Obviously I do.
It’s amazing how people will use love these days for publicity, money and ratings. Do you blame them for capitalizing?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- 6 Good Reasons to Date “Other” Men
- Hair Foods: Nourishing Products Straight From Your Kitchen
- Uh, Come Get Your Kids! Things SOME Parents Need to Stop Doing
- Rapper Wale Wants to Advocate for Black Women: Please Don’t
- Falling in Love with an Ugly Man
- Kris Humphries Before and After: Did Kim Kardashian Kill His Hot?
- Fall Shows That Are Winners (Bonus: And They Have Some Black Characters!)