Poor Draya; she just can’t get a break. From the psychos on “Basketball Wives LA,” to Wendy Williams, everybody just keeps putting the poor girl and her sexual business out there.
The reality star appeared on “Wendy Williams” today and when Wendy questioned her about a rumor that she was with three basketball players in one night, she simply replied: “I haven’t been with three basketball players in the same month, let alone day. I space them out a little bit.”
Then Wendy hits her with the jab: “Do you ever feel like no reasonable man would ever want to marry you, that all you would be is a trick?”
I heart Draya, but I have to say the way she answers questions just doesn’t help her rep. Do you think she’s really the wild child that the cameras make her out to be? Or just a little naive about how she handles herself? Watch the clip and comment below.
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- The 6 Most Difficult Men To Date
- More than Dinner and a Movie: 7 Creative and Fun Date Ideas
- “JET” Magazine Over the Years
- Does Darker Skin Equal More Sexual Availability?
- Ask The Luv Coach: “I’m in Love With Him, But He’s Homeless”
- Offline Rules For Online Dating… The Etiquette for E-Love
- Splurge-Worthy Wraps (Plus Wallet-Friendly Alternatives)