Rihanna was forced to cancel her concert at the Malmo Arena in Sweden yesterday after she was hospitalized. Fans were concerned after she tweeted an image of her arm with an IV in it, but luckily it’s just a case of the common flu.
The “We Found Love” artist apologized to her stans in a statement:
“I am sorry to everyone who was coming out to my show in Malmo, Switzerland. I was so excited to perform for you all.
“It would have been a great time… so much better than being sick with the flu, ugh! I’m really disappointed I couldn’t be there.”
Hopefully she’ll be back on her feet soon—well wishes!
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- The 6 Most Difficult Men To Date
- More than Dinner and a Movie: 7 Creative and Fun Date Ideas
- “JET” Magazine Over the Years
- Does Darker Skin Equal More Sexual Availability?
- Ask The Luv Coach: “I’m in Love With Him, But He’s Homeless”
- Offline Rules For Online Dating… The Etiquette for E-Love
- Splurge-Worthy Wraps (Plus Wallet-Friendly Alternatives)