Navy blues are all the rage this season. Summertime is long gone, so leave those turquoise and robin’s egg shades in the past. Go on and dig deeper! 1. Nars, Night Flight ($17), a black-based polish featuring cobalt blue pearls reminds us of star gazing. A limited edition, the option of painting the heavens on your digits is only available for a short time. Not for you? Try 2. Essie, Midnight Cami ($8) This deep shimmering blue will reflect not only the light, but also how much of a fashionista you are. Searching for a navy with subtle shimmers and a matte finish? 3. OPI, Russian Navy Suede ($10.50+) will give you the best of both worlds!
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- Black Fatigue Is Real: How Much More Can We Take?
- Iyanla Vanzant Is Going To Heal Baltimore, But What About Ohio?
- CNN Reporter Mistakes Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Members For The Crips
- How A Traffic Stop Ended In Tragedy: Dashboard Footage In Walter Scott Murder Released
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural