When Karen Henry tells you to pass the potato salad, you better do it. The 45-year-old Florida resident was arrested on a charge of aggravated assault after she allegedly attacked her father for refusing to share his potato salad last week.
According to CBS Tampa, the woman became enraged, wielding a knife against her 80-year-old father and verbally abusing him. Henry’s father, Hubert, defended himself with a chair before running to his bedroom for safety.
When police arrived, Ms. Henry tried to trick the officers, complaining of abdominal pain. After allowing her to be treated at Florida Hospital Flagler, police caught her on the phone begging her father to drop the charges against her. They then hauled her off to the Flagler County Inmate Facility where she is being held without bail. I can tell it’s going to be a rough Thanksgiving at the Henry household. Too much.
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Sibling Rivalry: Related Stars Who Share The Spotlight
- The Anatomy of a Mean Girl: Part Good & Part Bad
- Halloween Costumes To Avoid
- High Bun It! 7 Hair Looks To Inspire A Perfect Updo
- Six Signs You May Be Forcing A Relationship
- Yup, You Said It: The Most Hilarious Reader Comments Of The Week
- There’s Just Something About Him: Our Favorite “Strangely” Attractive Guys