You’re not paranoid if you think men are most drawn to you when you’re taken. If you’re seeing one guy who makes you feel happy and confident, other men are attracted to that happiness and confidence. So it’s no coincidence if it seems that you’re either going through a dry spell at certain times, or conversely that you find yourself having to choose between multiple men. And that’s not a bad thing. Don’t say no to a date with one guy who you hit it off with just because things are going well with someone else. Be fair to yourself until you are ready to settle down with “the one.” But, at the same time, if you’re going to date multiple men casually, be fair to them too. Here is how:
More on Madame Noire!
- Bridal Rachetness: The Most Notorious Black Bridezillas
- Couples Who Surprisingly Survived The Reality TV Curse -- So Far!
- You Are Not Alone: 15 Celebs Who Battled Depression
- Precious Padres: Celebrity Father's Day Celebrations
- It's About Time They Hooked Up! TV Couples We Were Glad To See Get Together
- Which One Are You? The Different Categories Men Put Women In
- Pass The Cucumbers: Surprising Foods With Aphrodisiac Properties
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
With Father’s Day right around the corner, we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to chat with some celebrity dads about what that day means to them.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN