Girl, Stop or Style to Steal: Would You Wear Rocsi’s Sheer Dress?
I love collecting pictures of fashionistas and fashion misfits! It lets me know what pieces to buy and what to stay away from. Far, far away from.
So Rocsi, you know, from 106 & Park, showed up to an event for the film Tower Heist in NYC yesterday dressed in this long, sheer number. The event seemed to be kind of late evening, so I guess you could say this outfit is “appropriate.” It has a long slit on one side, long sleeves, and what looks like a banded area around the midsection. Rocsi wore black pumps with the get up, and kept the hair dramatically long with some romantic curls. The makeup is looking bronze-y and fun. It’s only with an outfit like this that we have to reference someone’s draws (*sigh*). It looks like she went for the strapless bra and some cheeky underwear, and yes, they are black too.
I’m not hating on the outfit like that, but there’s something about it that just too dark for me. I don’t know what color, or if there actually is anything you can put with this to make it look better, but it needs something to pop! It’s not as scandalous of a ‘fit to me as it is just straight up dull. Maybe Amber Rose could have pulled something like this off, but not Rocsi. She’s just too small and mousy-looking in it; like a little girl playing in her mother’s drab nightgown. All black everything? Uh, no thanks.
What do you think?
More on Madame Noire!
- J Hud & Hubby Split: The Cost of Her Weight Loss?
- Dear White Folks: Just Say No to Blackface This Halloween
- 6 Occasions When It’s Okay To Be Mean To Your Man
- Celebs That Could & Should Quit Their Days Jobs… To Model
- Ethnic Specific: Which White Products are Good for Black Hair?
- 7 Things That Should Never Happen On A First Date
- Guess Who?: Who Did These Babies Become?