Oxygen Presents ‘The Eva Marcille Project’: TV Worth Watching?
Rumors were flying around earlier this year about America’s Next Top Model Eva Marcille being seen possibly taping a reality show and it looks like this time the talk has proven true. Eva has snagged her own reality show on Oxygen featuring her friends Denyce Lawton, an actress from Tyler Perry’s “House of Payne,” Nikki Chu, an interior and product designer who has designed for several celebrities and major brands, and Kelly Marie Dunn, a talent and brand manager who has worked with A-list musicians and pop stars.
The show will follow the lovely ladies as they help each other in their dealings in love, celebrity life, and the entertainment industry. As long as the series falls somewhere between talking a bit about rich people problems and showing catfights every week, I think I’ll be inclined to watch.
Are you yay or nay for “The Eva Marcille Project?” She is pretty — but is she interesting? Guess we’ll have to wait and see!
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- J Hud & Hubby Split: The Cost of Her Weight Loss?
- Dear White Folks: Just Say No to Blackface This Halloween
- 6 Occasions When It’s Okay To Be Mean To Your Man
- Celebs That Could & Should Quit Their Days Jobs… To Model
- Ethnic Specific: Which White Products are Good for Black Hair?
- 7 Things That Should Never Happen On A First Date
- Guess Who?: Who Did These Babies Become?