Blazers are those classic, chic pieces that can transition from day to night wear. Over the years, blazers have become must-have items. Every year we’re re-introduced to classic blazers and exposed to new designs, like last years’ popular studded shoulder blazers that were donned by an eclectic mix of fashion lovers. From the over-sized look of boyfriend blazers to the the chic appeal of those with embellished sleeves, blazers are now staple items for fall. This season, filling your closet with an assortment of blazers will ensure that your wardrobe is nothing short of fabulous, even on your off days. Check out these selections, and make your favorite picks.
- MN Business
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Don't Shoot
- Disturbing Video Of Laquan McDonald’s Fatal Shooting Leads To Protest In Chicago
- 5 Black Lives Matter Protesters Shot In Minneapolis
- Black Lives Matter: Brazilian Police Kill Citizens 6 Times More Than U.S.
- On A Corridor Of Chaos, Natalie’s Cakes Thrives One Year After Mike Brown’s Death
- Live From Ferguson: Canfield Drive One Year Later
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural