Unless you make the conscious decision that your mother’s crib is the hotspot and don’t see a purpose in moving out, chances are, you’re going to have to live with a complete stranger. And while you may be thinking, “I can live with my friends,” know that it’s rarely a good idea. Friends can wear on each other with the quickness when sharing living quarters. But not all living experiences with strangers have to spell danger. In fact, your random roomie can wind up being one of your best friends! But if you’re an unlucky person like me, your roommate can wind up being enemy numero uno. These are ways you can tell that you’re possibly living with the definition of ratchetness, the omen child, or just a really terrible roommate, and signs that you need to watch your back…and your money.
More on Madame Noire!
- Top Ten List of Sexay Black Nerds, Who Can Get It
- Big Things Come In Small Packages:15 Celebrity Women 5'2" And Shorter
- 11 Tips To Have A Fun Girls Getaway And Still Come Back Friends
- Doing The Most And They Know It: Celebs Who Regret Showing Too Much Skin
- Going My Way? How To Flirt On Public Transit
- Make It Hot! Fun Ways To Spice Up Your Sex Life
- True Life: I Wish I'd Known This When I Graduated College...
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN