She’s got baby daddy issues and a stalker who just won’t go away. Well, technically, her stalker, Richard A. Franco, is locked up in jail and yesterday, a judge ordered that Franco stand trial on two charges after he was seen repeatedly trespassing onto her Los Angeles property. In July, he was seen walking onto her property three times in three days.
In her petition, the actress stated “This person has invaded and trampled upon the most fundamental sense of security I have, and I am extremely frightened of him and what he might do to me or those I love.” Let’s hope this ends the drama for Berry.
More on Madame Noire
- McDonald’s Worker Viciously Beats Two Unruly Female Customers: Was He Justified?
- Why I’m Not Giving In to Pressures to Settle Down
- Who Run the World? The Top Ten Best Selling Girl Groups of All Time
- Blush For the Darker Beauty: Optimal Shades for Every Skin Tone
- Mom Doesn’t ALWAYS Know Best: 9 Things That Aren’t Always True
- The Luv Coach: How Can I Get Over the Memories