On my father’s side, my family is Nigerian. So many times, you can find me trying to claim a lot of other people as Nigerian, because in my mind, I like to pretend I’m an expert in these things (totally not). But it always trips me out when I find out that certain celebrities are Nigerian. Nowadays, it seems we’re everywhere! It’s usually obvious when you hear that someone’s name starts with a Ade-, Olu- or Temi-, but the following individuals, running around going by stage names and what not, have at some time or another, illuded my Nigerian senses. But now that I know, I thought I’d share. No worries, I’m probably going to come up with a list of Ghanaians, Jamaicans and a whole lot more soon enough. Enjoy!
More on Madame Noire!
- Bridal Rachetness: The Most Notorious Black Bridezillas
- Couples Who Surprisingly Survived The Reality TV Curse -- So Far!
- You Are Not Alone: 15 Celebs Who Battled Depression
- Precious Padres: Celebrity Father's Day Celebrations
- It's About Time They Hooked Up! TV Couples We Were Glad To See Get Together
- Which One Are You? The Different Categories Men Put Women In
- Pass The Cucumbers: Surprising Foods With Aphrodisiac Properties
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
With Father’s Day right around the corner, we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to chat with some celebrity dads about what that day means to them.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN