In 1964, Malcolm X said, “Anytime you throw your weight behind a political party…and that party can’t keep promises that it made…and you’re dumb enough to walk around continuing to identify with that political party, you’re not only a chump, but a traitor to your race.” So what do you think Malcolm X would say to radio host Tom Joyner’s “plea to the Black man” blog statement: “Let’s not deal with the facts right now…let’s just deal with our Blackness and pride – and loyalty. We have a chance to re-elect the first African-American president, and that’s what we ought to be doing…because he’s a Black man”?
More on Madame Noire!
- Breakout Actors From Ensemble Casts Who've Managed To Stay Relevant On Their Own
- Time For A Check Up: Celebrities Who Are Coping With Serious Illnesses
- 14 Rules To Follow When Getting Back With Your Ex
- Because One Awkward Hook-Up Isn't Enough: Celebs Who Repeatedly Date Their Co-Stars
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote
- Baseball Cuties You've Been Sleeping On
- Embrace Your Natural You -- Hair, Body, And Soul: 15 Ways To Fall In Love With Ourselves
Lyfe Jennings Lands ‘Ratchet-Free’ Reality Show With His Kids That He Swears Will Be Nothing Like ‘All My Baby Mamas’
But he does have some baby mama drama.Read More
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN