Somebody is very far along! The very fabulous Nia Long, the happy mother-to-be of her second child (her first with NBA player Ime Udoka), is gracing the cover of Ebony’s November issue. With skin just a-glowing and a fierce facial expression, Nia did two covers: A profile with some lovely makeup applied if I must say so myself, and the other, a shot of her bare belly, Long holding herself in all her glory. Both shots are pretty epic, and very beautiful. But outside of the cover, in the new issue, Long talks about how shocked she was by her new pregnancy, marriage, how she’s been reconnecting with her family in the West Indies, and having a baby after 40: “The medical profession tries to tell every woman, ‘Have your babies before 40…’ Society tells us ‘Get married before 30…’ I think if we just take our time as women, and do what comes natural to us and for us, we would make fewer mistakes.” I love it! Hey, if Demi Moore and everybody else can bare their bellies and behinds on the cover of magazines while pregnant, Miss Long definitely can–and she looks amazing. Would you agree?
More on Madame Noire!
- 14 Rules To Follow When Getting Back With Your Ex
- Because One Awkward Hook-Up Isn't Enough: Celebs Who Repeatedly Date Their Co-Stars
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote
- Baseball Cuties You've Been Sleeping On
- Embrace Your Natural You -- Hair, Body, And Soul: 15 Ways To Fall In Love With Ourselves
- No One Is Immune: Famous Men And Women Who've Had Mastectomies
- It Might Not Be So Bad...How To Handle Being Set Up
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
With Father’s Day right around the corner, we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to chat with some celebrity dads about what that day means to them.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN