If you mess with Ms. Flossie Taylor, prepare to throw down. This 74 year old grandmother walked into her son’s home in Warren, Ohio to find two thieves had broken into his house. Instead of panicking or fleeing Taylor fought back and ultimately the bad guys bolted. Check out Taylor’s description (with a little help from her grandson) on how it all went down.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- The Struggle Of Trying To Help A Domestic Violence Victim Who Doesn’t Want Help
- Adrian Peterson To Return To The Field After Child Abuse Arrest
- Evelyn Lozada Speaks On Domestic Violence, Says Infamous Fight With Chad Johnson Was Her “Karma For Acting A Fool”
- Bigger Than Janay: Calls To Domestic Violence Hotline Spike After Release Of Ray Rice Footage
- Mo’Nique Reveals Her Past With Domestic Violence: “If I Won, We Just Had A Fight.”
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural