We don’t know if we should be happy or sad about this news? African Americans make up 26% of consumers of virtual goods according to research conducted by the gaming company MocoSpace. Caucasians make up 26%. The statistics are based on the respondents of the study, which were 36% African American and 31 % Hispanic. Virtual goods, as it literally describes, goods bought online and stay online. For example, a purchase of a virtual good would include buying someone virtual roses on facebook or someone on Second Life buying clothes from the Gap to dress their avatar. In other words, these purchases are not tangible. Even though it may not be a good expenditure of money, it is contributing to the ever-increasing profitability of internet businesses.
More on Madame Noire!
- Top Ten List of Sexay Black Nerds, Who Can Get It
- Big Things Come In Small Packages:15 Celebrity Women 5'2" And Shorter
- 11 Tips To Have A Fun Girls Getaway And Still Come Back Friends
- Doing The Most And They Know It: Celebs Who Regret Showing Too Much Skin
- Going My Way? How To Flirt On Public Transit
- Make It Hot! Fun Ways To Spice Up Your Sex Life
- True Life: I Wish I'd Known This When I Graduated College...
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN