(Bizreport) — Virtual goods are revenue sources for scads of free-to-play online and social games, including the games within MocoSpace’s platform. According to their research Caucasian and African-American demographics are most engaged with virtual goods – at the moment. The African-American and Hispanic demographics made up the bulk of survey respondents, responsible for 36% and 31% of gamers respectively. Hispanics, however, are responsible for only 21% of virtual goods purchases while African-American players are responsible for 38% of purchases. Causasians, 18% of the respondent base, made 26% of virtual goods purchases during the study dates. Meanwhile Asian-Americans, Native Americans and Pacific Islanders made up about 4% of the base and for 4% (each) of the purchases.
More on Madame Noire!
- Top Ten List of Sexay Black Nerds, Who Can Get It
- Big Things Come In Small Packages:15 Celebrity Women 5'2" And Shorter
- 11 Tips To Have A Fun Girls Getaway And Still Come Back Friends
- Doing The Most And They Know It: Celebs Who Regret Showing Too Much Skin
- Going My Way? How To Flirt On Public Transit
- Make It Hot! Fun Ways To Spice Up Your Sex Life
- True Life: I Wish I'd Known This When I Graduated College...
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN