As a young professional still trying to get adjusted to adult bills and responsibilities, I find myself forgoing the things I used to bug my parents about getting because well, I can’t afford it. One of those things includes cable. But when I talk to a lot of people about the necessity of having cable, they usually say they can go without most channels, but they’d kill to have and keep HBO. When I was living at home and going to school I had access to HBO shows, and when I didn’t, I was watching syndicated episodes of their hit programs or streaming old episodes from online and YouTube like a fiend. And I must say, I would much rather watch the old episodes of HBO shows rather than the new…anything, that’s on television right now. So with that, here’s a list of seven of the “dopest” shows I’ve ever seen on HBO. These lists are always debatable, so feel free to add some of your own in the comment section.
More on Madame Noire!
- Top Ten List of Sexay Black Nerds, Who Can Get It
- Big Things Come In Small Packages:15 Celebrity Women 5'2" And Shorter
- 11 Tips To Have A Fun Girls Getaway And Still Come Back Friends
- Doing The Most And They Know It: Celebs Who Regret Showing Too Much Skin
- Going My Way? How To Flirt On Public Transit
- Make It Hot! Fun Ways To Spice Up Your Sex Life
- True Life: I Wish I'd Known This When I Graduated College...
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN