As a young professional still trying to get adjusted to adult bills and responsibilities, I find myself forgoing the things I used to bug my parents about getting because well, I can’t afford it. One of those things includes cable. But when I talk to a lot of people about the necessity of having cable, they usually say they can go without most channels, but they’d kill to have and keep HBO. When I was living at home and going to school I had access to HBO shows, and when I didn’t, I was watching syndicated episodes of their hit programs or streaming old episodes from online and YouTube like a fiend. And I must say, I would much rather watch the old episodes of HBO shows rather than the new…anything, that’s on television right now. So with that, here’s a list of seven of the “dopest” shows I’ve ever seen on HBO. These lists are always debatable, so feel free to add some of your own in the comment section.
More on Madame Noire!
- After The Love Is Gone: The Most Common Reasons People Fall Out Of Love
- Do Not Take My Picture!!!! Celebs Who’ve Fought Back (Hard) Against Paparazzi
- When The Shoe Don't Fit, You Have To Quit! The Worst Celebrity Foot Offenses
- You Have 0 New Messages: Signs It's Time To Re-Vamp Your Online Dating Profile Now
- Do It Now! 10 Steps To Fighting Procrastination
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: Why Don't The Smart, Successful Men Date Black Women?
- Gizmos, Gadgets, And Games That Kept Us Entertained Back In The Day
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN