As a young professional still trying to get adjusted to adult bills and responsibilities, I find myself forgoing the things I used to bug my parents about getting because well, I can’t afford it. One of those things includes cable. But when I talk to a lot of people about the necessity of having cable, they usually say they can go without most channels, but they’d kill to have and keep HBO. When I was living at home and going to school I had access to HBO shows, and when I didn’t, I was watching syndicated episodes of their hit programs or streaming old episodes from online and YouTube like a fiend. And I must say, I would much rather watch the old episodes of HBO shows rather than the new…anything, that’s on television right now. So with that, here’s a list of seven of the “dopest” shows I’ve ever seen on HBO. These lists are always debatable, so feel free to add some of your own in the comment section.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- Must Watch: Black Mothers’ New Year’s Resolutions For America
- “This Has To Be The Cruelest Thing I’ve Ever Seen”: New Video Shows Sister Of Tamir Rice Being Tackled, Handcuffed By Police After Shooting
- Ferguson Grand Juror Suing Prosecutor Robert McCulloch; Says He Focused More On Michael Brown Than Darren Wilson When Presenting Case
- #RIPAntonioMartin: 18-Year-Old Black Teen Fatally Shot By Cop In Berkeley, MO
- “All Cops Ain’t Bad”: The Problem With The Feel Good Cop Viral Videos…
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural