(Inc.) — Detroit’s game plan is one that can be embraced by all of us, whether we’re running a start-up, governmental agency or a family. The same principles that will rekindle the soul of Detroit are the ingredients that will enable you to accelerate growth, slay dragons, and change the world: Double Down on Innovation. In today’s hyper-competitive world, creativity has become the currency of success. Detroit is in the midst of shattering conventional wisdom and reinventing itself from the ground up. When Ford Motor Company was facing the same seemingly insurmountable challenges as its competitors, it doubled down on innovation. They got back to creating instead of simply managing. The results? Record profits and a bright future. When your company or career is on the ropes, unleashing your creativity is job No. 1.
More on Madame Noire!
- Not My Finest Moment: 9 Celebrities Who Bashed Their Own Work
- That Won't Get It Right Or Tight: 14 Most Common Workout Mistakes
- Leave It To The Professionals: Celebrity Shade That Didn't Go Over Too Well
- Super Powers, White Hats & Dad: The "Scandal" Season Finale Recap
- Be All You Can Be: Celebrities Who Have Served In The Military
- Age Ain't Nothing But A Number -- Or Is It? Tips For Dating An Older Gentleman
- People Who Can't "Sang" But Still Make Good Music
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN