(Inc) — One in five small businesses are reporting that profits are plummeting by more than 25 percent compared to last year, says a new survey. Two thirds of small and medium-size businesses said the slump had affected business, with 37 percent saying business was “much worse” or “a little worse,” says the latest Office Depot Small Business Index, a monthlysurvey of 1,000 small and medium-size businesses. Over 40 percent experienced drops in profit, with 20 percent losing 10 percent or more and 21 percent seeing drops of more than a quarter.
More on Madame Noire!
- Whatchu Know About That?! 10 Songs I Shouldn't Have Been Singing As A Kid
- Here Comes The Mess: The Tackiest, Over-The-Top Wedding Shows On TV
- Breakout Actors From Ensemble Casts Who've Managed To Stay Relevant On Their Own
- Time For A Check Up: Celebrities Who Are Coping With Serious Illnesses
- 14 Rules To Follow When Getting Back With Your Ex
- Because One Awkward Hook-Up Isn't Enough: Celebs Who Repeatedly Date Their Co-Stars
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote
Lyfe Jennings Lands ‘Ratchet-Free’ Reality Show With His Kids That He Swears Will Be Nothing Like ‘All My Baby Mamas’
But he does have some baby mama drama.Read More
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN