Professional mix and mingles, happy hours and other social events are great opportunities to make important connections with peers as well as potential mentors and employers. These events also can become very meat market-ish, as they tend to involve alcohol and large numbers of single people. So how do you balance trying to get your network on while also keeping your eyes open for cuties? Here are a few tips to avoid professional and personal embarrassment as you navigate the scene!
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- Meagan Good, Chad Coleman To Star In Law & Order: SVU Episode On Domestic Violence
- “You Put Your Hands On Me” Ray J’s Ex Manager Morgan Hardman Says He Hit Her
- A Real Stand Up Guy: Memphitz Threatens To Release K Michelle Sex Tape
- K. Michelle: I Didn’t Lie About Being Abused
- “To Get To Be A Professional Athlete, It Takes Anger.” Terry Crews Talks Anger And It Effect On Athletes
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural