Have you ever wondered what it feels like to do something that you absolutely love for a living? Do you ever imagine how your life would be if you were getting paid to do something that you would happily do for free? If you answered yes to either one of these questions then it’s time for you to find a way to start living your calling, aka, getting out your dreams. Your calling is your purpose and your passion alive and thriving. It’s what fuels your fire and rocks your boat. While your career may be a good one and helpful in paying those bills of yours, the real secret to happiness is answering your calling when it phones. Many people either ignore their purpose out of fear of change and failure, monetary worries or they just never tap into it. In order to identify what your true calling is you must pay attention and be in tuned to what comes to you naturally or what always seems to find its way to you. Sometimes the universe conspires with us to answer our calling by placing people, places or things in our paths so we can clearly see what we were put on this earth to accomplish.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- Meagan Good, Chad Coleman To Star In Law & Order: SVU Episode On Domestic Violence
- “You Put Your Hands On Me” Ray J’s Ex Manager Morgan Hardman Says He Hit Her
- A Real Stand Up Guy: Memphitz Threatens To Release K Michelle Sex Tape
- K. Michelle: I Didn’t Lie About Being Abused
- “To Get To Be A Professional Athlete, It Takes Anger.” Terry Crews Talks Anger And It Effect On Athletes
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural