Not too long ago, we did a post on ways that women could deal with unexpected visits from their period. The responses we obtained through the site, our Facebook and Twitter pages showed that visits from Aunt Flo are even bigger burdens for women than we thought. Some folks who commented said cramps get so bad that they have to take the day off of work, and others spoke on horrific leaks in public on public transportation and more. But not only is it a big issue for many women of what to do about their period when they’re out hitting the streets, but it also can affect the possibility of getting a good night’s rest. And it’s not that you CAN’T fall asleep, but how do you fall asleep without feeling like you’re wearing a pair of Depends, going through labor and without making a mess on yourself? Before you have a “Code Red” in your bed, here are a few tips that might help:
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- Black Fatigue Is Real: How Much More Can We Take?
- Iyanla Vanzant Is Going To Heal Baltimore, But What About Ohio?
- CNN Reporter Mistakes Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Members For The Crips
- How A Traffic Stop Ended In Tragedy: Dashboard Footage In Walter Scott Murder Released
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural