Not too long ago, we did a post on ways that women could deal with unexpected visits from their period. The responses we obtained through the site, our Facebook and Twitter pages showed that visits from Aunt Flo are even bigger burdens for women than we thought. Some folks who commented said cramps get so bad that they have to take the day off of work, and others spoke on horrific leaks in public on public transportation and more. But not only is it a big issue for many women of what to do about their period when they’re out hitting the streets, but it also can affect the possibility of getting a good night’s rest. And it’s not that you CAN’T fall asleep, but how do you fall asleep without feeling like you’re wearing a pair of Depends, going through labor and without making a mess on yourself? Before you have a “Code Red” in your bed, here are a few tips that might help:
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- Samuel Jackson Calls Out Stars Who Did The ALS Ice Bucket Challenges But Won’t Speak Out About Police Brutality
- Family Of Akai Gurley, Killed By Rookie NYPD Officer, Tell Rev. Al Sharpton To Stay Away From Funeral: “Who Made You The Spokesperson Of Our Family?”
- Tamir Rice’s Family Files Lawsuit Against Cleveland Police Department
- #AliveWhileBlack Hashtag Spotlights Black People’s Very Sad And Scary Interactions With Police
- “I Can’t Sit Idle Anymore As A Black Man:” New Yorkers Shut Down The Streets Following Eric Garner Verdict
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural