(Black Enterprise) — Wedding season is in full swing with some states like New York getting a few extra brides and grooms this year thanks to the recent passing of the same sex marriage bill. Regardless of your orientation, starting a life together generally comes with a hefty price tag. However, you don’t have to break the bank just to say, “I do.” In fact, BlackBridalBliss.com features weekly profiles from real brides, who share their first-hand advice on ways to save money when planning the big day as part of the popular Tie the Knot Tuesdays series. Whether you’re in the process of planning or still dreaming of the day, here are 11 practical ways to save money on your wedding day.
More on Madame Noire!
- Do Not Take My Picture!!!! Celebs Who’ve Fought Back (Hard) Against Paparazzi
- When The Shoe Don't Fit, You Have To Quit! The Worst Celebrity Foot Offenses
- You Have 0 New Messages: Signs It's Time To Re-Vamp Your Online Dating Profile Now
- Do It Now! 10 Steps To Fighting Procrastination
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: Why Don't The Smart, Successful Men Date Black Women?
- Gizmos, Gadgets, And Games That Kept Us Entertained Back In The Day
- Breathe, Stretch, Prioritize: How To Be More Productive At Work
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN