Besides Fridays, I’m pretty sure pay day is your favorite day of the month. We sing songs about getting those checks and direct deposits (“Just Got Paid” by Johnny Kemp for instance), and a sour day just turns awesome because you have new money in your account. Oh happy day! But are you happy it’s pay day because you love getting reimbursed for your hard work, or because you’re running low on funds thanks to terrible spending habits? If “money is funny” is your mantra, then you’ve got to do better. But how do you know when you’re not spending your dough right and that it’s a problem? There are a few signs, and believe me, I know ‘em all too well (*puts down head and makes the shame face*).
More on Madame Noire!
- Don't Knock It Until You See It: Celebs Who Were Side-Eyed For Biopics Because They Didn't "Look" The Part
- When Women Text... The Ways We Drive Ourselves Crazy Over SMS
- 15 Of The Worst Magazine Cover Photoshop Jobs in History
- 15 TV Shows With The Best Theme Songs
- 15 White Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Raising Black Children
- How To Flirt At Work Without Being Unprofessional
- The Best And The Boldest Of The 2013 Billboard Music Award Fashion
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN