(Entrepreneur) — Odessa Hopkins knew she wasn’t spending her time as wisely as she could. The owner of a small Greenbelt, Md., marketing and advertising consulting firm called Another Approach Enterprises, was always juggling projects and keeping busy. But she “would work on a lot of things all day long, but at the end of the day I didn’t really finish anything,” says Hopkins, 52. While client deadlines were met, she says projects were sometimes taking longer than they should because she was juggling so much.
More on Madame Noire!
- Whatchu Know About That?! 10 Songs I Shouldn't Have Been Singing As A Kid
- Here Comes The Mess: The Tackiest, Over-The-Top Wedding Shows On TV
- Breakout Actors From Ensemble Casts Who've Managed To Stay Relevant On Their Own
- Time For A Check Up: Celebrities Who Are Coping With Serious Illnesses
- 14 Rules To Follow When Getting Back With Your Ex
- Because One Awkward Hook-Up Isn't Enough: Celebs Who Repeatedly Date Their Co-Stars
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote
Lyfe Jennings Lands ‘Ratchet-Free’ Reality Show With His Kids That He Swears Will Be Nothing Like ‘All My Baby Mamas’
But he does have some baby mama drama.Read More
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN