Would you say you’re an ambitious woman? Do you go off the beaten path to get out your dreams, or are you taking what you can get to help pay the bills and that’s it? It’s understandable with unemployment rates skyrocketing to tire of looking for your dream job and just do what you need to do to get things done: light bill paid, rent covered, food in the fridge. But before you assume your degree is going to go to waste and fall into whatever comes your way (a la Tetris), know that you don’t have to give up–you’ll just have to hustle harder than before. Here are five things you need to keep in mind while you fill out job applications on the low and plan your next move to get the job you really, REALLY want. Never say never folks.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- Meagan Good, Chad Coleman To Star In Law & Order: SVU Episode On Domestic Violence
- “You Put Your Hands On Me” Ray J’s Ex Manager Morgan Hardman Says He Hit Her
- A Real Stand Up Guy: Memphitz Threatens To Release K Michelle Sex Tape
- K. Michelle: I Didn’t Lie About Being Abused
- “To Get To Be A Professional Athlete, It Takes Anger.” Terry Crews Talks Anger And It Effect On Athletes
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural