So you just got a new gym membership and you’re trying to get right for…well, every season. Know that outside of wiping down your machines, there are a number of unwritten rules to being a woman at the gym that you need to follow. This isn’t high school PE where anything goes, so take notes. From how you dress when you go, to how you handle yourself on the machines, these rules are for both your benefit, and the benefit of those who have to be in the gym with you. Because if you didn’t know, working out can be fun and a big stress reliever, but it can also wind up being an embarrassing, unexpectedly stressful experience too. But no worries, we got you!
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- Black Fatigue Is Real: How Much More Can We Take?
- Iyanla Vanzant Is Going To Heal Baltimore, But What About Ohio?
- CNN Reporter Mistakes Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Members For The Crips
- How A Traffic Stop Ended In Tragedy: Dashboard Footage In Walter Scott Murder Released
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
Melanie And Derwin To Return To “The Game” 2,462 Shares
Supreme Court Legalizes Same Sex Marriage 110 Comments
How Verda Byrd Learned She Was White After 70 Years 105 Comments
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural