Stiletto pumps and over-priced Michael Kors heels are always nice to have in your wardrobe. But they often look better in your closet than they wind up feeling on your feet after a few hours of walking on tore up sidewalk and dancing the night away. We all love to get our black Carrie Bradshaw on in shoe havens like Macy’s and Aldo, but don’t lie, you know your eye gets preoccupied when you walk past a Footlocker or Finishline and a colorful pair of sneakers captures your attention. You’re not too far into the business world that vibrant Nike’s can’t tickle your fancy. Besides, you’ll love them more after a long day at work, a good workout or when it’s time to run some errands. Know this, sneakers (at least one pair) are just as essential in a woman’s wardrobe as heels, summer sandals, a good pair of boots and a go-to pair of flats. So here are a few pairs of kicks that you know, and I know, that you know you KNOW are fly would look even “flyer” on your feet.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- “This Has To Be The Cruelest Thing I’ve Ever Seen”: New Video Shows Sister Of Tamir Rice Being Tackled, Handcuffed By Police After Shooting
- Ferguson Grand Juror Suing Prosecutor Robert McCulloch; Says He Focused More On Michael Brown Than Darren Wilson When Presenting Case
- #RIPAntonioMartin: 18-Year-Old Black Teen Fatally Shot By Cop In Berkeley, MO
- “All Cops Ain’t Bad”: The Problem With The Feel Good Cop Viral Videos…
- Samuel Jackson Calls Out Stars Who Did The ALS Ice Bucket Challenges But Won’t Speak Out About Police Brutality
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural